A decisive win for the UPA has brought back the bulls in the market with a long list of wishes.
1. Easing of FDI norms for Insurance sector.
2. Reform in the banking sector (especially on the labour laws side)
3. Disinvestment from public sector undertakings to make up for the deficit brought about from last year's doles.
4. Dismantling of the Administered Pricing mechanism for petroleum products.
5. Easing of interest rates and making credit available to the industry.
6. Boosting exports by implementing a new export promotion policy.
7. Spending more money on health, infrastructure and education.
8. FDI in the aviation sector.
I HAVE ONLY ONE COMMENT TO MAKE FOR ALL THIS WISH LIST. THIS LIST WILL REMAIN A LIST AND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO SEE ONLY 40% OF THIS LIST COMING TRUE IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS.
AS FAR AS THE MARKETS ARE CONCERNED THE REGULATORS ARE NOT IN SYNCH WITH THE MARKETS AND THEY NEED TO REFORM THE MARKET FIRST. A TRADING OF 300 ODD CRORES CAN STOP THE MARKETS FROM TRADING AND CAUSE A UPPER CIRCUIT. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM OF ALL TIMES AND NEEDS TO BE PROBED.Additional reading http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/news/market-outlook/nothing-to-be-proud-of-vk-sharma/398047/1
If the market can be easily manipulated with 300 crores then it is a very shallow market. We first need stock market reforms and we need a regulator not an opinion maker in the regulators seat.
All the best.